- Wesstron Sp. z. o. o. located in Augustowo 6, 86-022 Dobrcz, Poland is the administrator of the personal data. It is in the register of entrepreneurs with the number KRS: 0000261570, NIP: 5542705521, REGON: 340206630. E-mail address: email@example.com Wesstron Sp. z.o.o. hereinafter listed as „Administrator” is a service provider which mailing address is: firstname.lastname@example.org, Wesstron Sp. z o.o., Augustowo 6, 86-022 Dobrcz.
- Personal data is collected by the Administrator through the website. That data is processed according to EU regulation – (UE) 2016/679 of 27th of April 2016 on the protection of the individual personal data due to processing of personal data and free movement of this data and repealing of directive 95/46/WE hereinafter called RODO and protection of the personal data law of the 10th of May 2018.
TYPE OF THE STORED PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSE AND RANGE OF THE COLLECTED DATA
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
The Administrator is processing personal data thorugh the website feturacloud.com in case of:
- Filling the user contact form. Personal data are processing on the legal base art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) RODO as legally justified Administrator interest
- TYPE OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
The Administrator is processing the following types of personal data:
- Name and Surname
- E-mail address
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA ARCHIVING
Users personal data is stored by the Administrator:
- If the data processing is used to signing of the agreement and after that till the agreement is outdated. If the special law constitutes differently the outdate period is six years and for periodic claims or the claims connected with conducting business activity – 3 years.
- If the basis for data processing is consent, as long as the consent is not revoked, and after revocation of consent for a period of time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims that may be raised by the Administrator and which may be raised against him. If the special law constitutes differently the outdate period is six years and for periodic claims or the claims connected with conducting business activity – 3 years.
- By using the website, additional data may be collected, especially IP address assigned to the computer or external IP address of the internet provider, domain name, type of the browser, uptime of access, operational system.
- Navigation data may also be collected from users, including information about links that will be clicked by the user, or about other activities on the website. The legal basis of this operation is legally justified interest of the Administrator (art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) RODO), consisting in facilitating the use of services provided electronically and improving the functionality of these services.
- Providing personal data by the user is voluntary.
- Personal data will also be processed in an automated profiling manner, provided that the user agrees to it pursuant to art.6 sec.1 lit. a) RODO. As the result of the profiling, the user will have an assigned profile that will be used for taking action, analyzing, and predicting preferences, actions, and attitudes.
- The Administrator takes all needed care to protect users’ interests and in particular ensures that the data collected by Administrator are:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes,
- factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Users personal data is passed to service providers, which services are necessary for the correct working of the website. Service providers to whom personal data is passed depending on the previous agreements and circumstances, subject to the Administrator instructions as to the purposes and methods of data processing (processing subjects) oror independently define the purposes and methods of their processing (administrators)
- Users personal data is stored only within the European Economic Area (EEA).
RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS AND CORRECT OWN DATA
- The person whose personal data is processed has all rights to access, correct, delete, and to restrict processing of the given data. The person has the right to transfer personal data, report any objections, and withdraw permission of data processing at any time without influence on the compliance with the data processing rights which was the legal base of previously given permission.
- Legal basis of the user claims:
- Data access – art. 15 RODO.
- Data correcting – art. 16 RODO.
- Deleting data (so called right to be forgotten) – art. 17 RODO.
- Restriction of data processing – art. 18 RODO.
- Data transfer – art. 20 RODO.
- Objections – art. 21 RODO.
- Withdraw permission – art. 7 sec. 3 RODO.
- In case of the realization of entitlements, requests can be sent by e-mail: email@example.com
- When the user makes a claim by using any of the previously mentioned legal rights, the Administrator fulfills this claim or rejects it forthwith, but not longer than within a month after receiving this claim.
- In case of acknowledging that personal data processing trespass RODO regulations, a concerned person can file a complaint to the Data Protection Officer.
- The Administrator page is using „cookies”.
- The installation of „cookies” is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website. The „cookies” files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, and also provide the possibility to create general statistics of website visits.
- The website is using the following types of „cookies” files: session and persistent cookies:
- Session Cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the user’s terminal device till logging out.
- Persistent Cookies are stored in the user’s terminal device for the determined period of time in the „cookies” parameters or till they will be deleted by the user.
- The Administrator site is using the following kinds of „cookies”:
- Facebook pixel – „cookies” files for the analysis which helps measure adds accuracy by analyzing users’ actions on the site.
- WordPress – „cookies” files storing information that helps to operate the website;
- Google Analytics – „cookies” files used by Google Ireland Limited to analyze the use of the website by the users of the Administrator’s website
- The Administrator is using his own „cookies” to acknowledge the way of interactions between users and the site. Files gather information on how the website is used by users, website type from which the user was redirected, and the number of visits and the duration of the user’s visit to the website. That information does not register any specific personal data of the user but serves as a tool to create site statistics.
- The user has the right to decide on the access of „cookies” to his computer by selecting them in the window of his browser. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the web browser settings.
- The Administrator is using technical and organizational measures ensuring security of the processed personal data adequate to threats and their categories. Administrator secures data from sharing to the unauthorized persons, gathering by an unauthorized persons, processing which trespasses current laws and from losing, damaging, changing, or destroying.
- The administrator provides appropriate technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data submitted electronically.