PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA ARCHIVING
Users personal data is stored by the Administrator:
- If the data processing is used to signing of the agreement and after that till the agreement is outdated. If the special law constitutes differently the outdate period is six years and for periodic claims or the claims connected with conducting business activity – 3 years.
- If the basis for data processing is consent, as long as the consent is not revoked, and after revocation of consent for a period of time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims that may be raised by the Administrator and which may be raised against him. If the special law constitutes differently the outdate period is six years and for periodic claims or the claims connected with conducting business activity – 3 years.
- By using the website, additional data may be collected, especially IP address assigned to the computer or external IP address of the internet provider, domain name, type of the browser, uptime of access, operational system.
- Navigation data may also be collected from users, including information about links that will be clicked by the user, or about other activities on the website. The legal basis of this operation is legally justified interest of the Administrator (art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) RODO), consisting in facilitating the use of services provided electronically and improving the functionality of these services.
- Providing personal data by the user is voluntary.
- Personal data will also be processed in an automated profiling manner, provided that the user agrees to it pursuant to art.6 sec.1 lit. a) RODO. As the result of the profiling, the user will have an assigned profile that will be used for taking action, analyzing, and predicting preferences, actions, and attitudes.
- The Administrator takes all needed care to protect users’ interests and in particular ensures that the data collected by Administrator are:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes,
- factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.